Members Area at Bishopswood
Welcome to the Members Area here at Bishopswood
Welcome to the Members’ area here at Bishopswood Golf Club – where you will find our latest news, results, club information and regular blogs from myself, the Club President & all of our golfing and social sections.
All this can be found on the Bishopswood Bugle, so just click the Bishopswood Bugle button below and check it out!
Please don’t forget, you can access your latest handicap information, competition bookings, members contact information and lots more via the ClubV1 login – just click the ClubV1 login button below.
Bishopswood, to me has always been a very friendly, socially motivated club and it is my honour to be your Captain for 2024.
With the support of my Vice Captain, the President and the Committee, I’m sure we’ll have a great year and I look forward to seeing you all both on the course and at our many planned social functions.
Bishopswood Golf Club Captain
- These can be found on the back of the scorecard
Temporary Local Rules
- None in operation
Get Connected On-Line & On The Go
ClubV1 Members Hub combines an array of rich features to enhance your golf club membership experience.
Built on the backbone of cutting-edge ClubV1 cloud-hosted software, the ClubV1 Members Hub allows you to connect directly to Bishopswood golf club* to:
- Make a competition booking**
- View competition results, latest club news, and course status
- View the Bishopswood club diary and latest events
- Manage your ClubV1 user profile
- View and contact fellow Bishopwsood members through the members list
- View your account balance and transaction history on multiple purses
- View your golfing stats and handicap certificate**
- View important documents uploaded by Bishopswood
* ClubV1 Members Hub uses HowDidiDo Passport for authentication. If you haven’t already, you can register through passport.howdidido.com on any internet-enabled device. You must also be a verified member of Bishopswood golf club who are subscribed to the ClubV1 Members Hub service.
** Requires a verified HowDidiDo user account connected to HowDidiDoPassport. ClubV1 Members Hub app will attempt to automatically create and connect a new HowDidiDo user account for you if you are not a user already.
Have an Apple or Android (Google Play) Tablet or Mobile phone? Then why not try the ClubV1 App and stay connected and up to date wherever you are. The app can be simply and quickly downloaded from either the Apple App Store or the Google Play store by clicking on the icons below:
On a PC or Laptop? then simply click the ClubV1 Login button below and you will be swiftly and securely taken to the ClubV1 Members Hub.
- Sun, Mar 3, 2024 broken clouds 8° C
- Mon, Mar 4, 2024 broken clouds 9° C
- Tue, Mar 5, 2024 scattered clouds 10° C
- Wed, Mar 6, 2024 scattered clouds 10° C
- Thu, Mar 7, 2024 clear sky 10° C